Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I began work on my newest book a couple of weeks ago.  Hopefully, I will write that which uplifts God and enriches the readers' hearts. The work is slow, because I need to balance telling a story, while carefully respecting each person's reality, as they experienced the events in our common lives. The intent is to show how God's grace and mercy deals with everyone, regardless of background, religious beliefs or biases. I will include a few of the stories from my first book, "Beyond the Shadows is Tomorrow," because there is so much wisdom and peace to come from their experiences.

As the writing goes forward, I will be putting slices of the book in blogs and on Facebook. Probably will insert a line or two in my Tweets also. Hopefully, each piece will bring at least one person a sense of peace, or tug on that person's heart to help him or her examine their life to find God's purpose in that life.

The book is entitled "Icing, Locusts and Love." I look forward to sharing bits of it along the way, and completing a book that is pleasing in God's sight. It is only by His grace that I can today share my small measure of ability. Not for myself, but for God's glory.

Be blessed in 2015.

rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment