Thursday, June 25, 2015

The complete manuscript and photos finally went out the door to the publishers for my children's picture book, "Wesley Out West."   Am excited and hope to see it published before Christmas. Hopefully, it will be in time for me to hit the librarians, teachers and schools before the Spring semester begins.  This book will include an addendum for parents and teachers: giving them facts about each sea creature mentioned in my book.  Did I mention I'm excited?   #thewordasylum #wesleyoutwest #picturebook.

The manuscript of "Icing, Locusts & Life" is with the publishers now, and I anticipate my first round of edit suggestions shortly.  I also hope to have it launched in early 2016, as well as "God Is".

YEA!

#icinglocusts&life  #wesleyoutwest  #thewordasylum

No comments:

Post a Comment